eBanking - Mobile Banking - How To FAQs
What is Kentucky Neighborhood Bank Mobile Banking?
Mobile banking gives you access to your accounts from your mobile web browser or a downloadable mobile banking application, depending on your preference and your phone capabilities. Both options allow you to: view account balances, search recent account activity, transfer funds, pay bills, and find nearest ATM or branch locations.
How do I access Mobile Banking on my phone's browser?
After successful activation, your phone will receive a text message with your Mobile Banking website URL. You can visit the site at any time at m.bankknb.com.
How do I sign up for Mobile Banking?
Sign in to Internet Banking on your computer and choose the Mobile Banking option. Enroll your mobile phone and follow the instructions. If you use challenge questions for Internet Banking, you can enroll for mobile banking directly from your mobile phone by entering the mobile web URL (m.bankknb.com).
I activated Mobile Banking on my phone's browser. Why am I being asked to activate again?
At the time of activation, a "cookie" is stored on your phone's browser which allows the Mobile Banking system to remember that you are an active user. The cookie is only visible by the Mobile Banking system and does not contain personal information. Some phones may require you to enable cookies or periodically erase them, requiring reactivation. If you are experiencing this issue, check your phone settings to ensure that cookies are enabled. If cookies are enabled and the issue persists, please contact your mobile network carrier for cookie support information on your mobile phone. If you would like to reactivate, text R or RECOVER to 79680. If Kentucky Neighborhood Bank supports enrollment on your mobile phone, you will not need to provide an activation code. However, you may be asked to enroll again due to issues with cookies.
How do I optimize my mobile web experience?
We recommend 3 steps for an optimal experience:
- Ensure your phone's browser has cookies enabled.
- Enable style sheets on your browser.
- Bookmark our Mobile Banking site.
How do I navigate Mobile Banking links with my phone's browser?
There are two easy ways to navigate links. You can either click on the link or enter the associated "accelerator key" number. Just type the number to quickly navigate to the link's destination. Accelerator key numbers appear next to many, but not all of the content links.
Is Mobile Banking supported on my phone?
Mobile Banking is supported on most phones with a mobile web browser that supports cookies. In addition, a downloadable application is available for iPhone and Android devices. Both mobile web and mobile applications can be found by entering the mobile web URL (FI URL) in your phone's browser.
How do I install the downloadable application?
- Your phone will receive a text message from 79680. Select to view (or open) the message (You can also view it later by going to your phone's text message inbox).
- Select the URL link – m.bankknb.com -- in the text message. This is typically done by selecting a command on your phone's menu, such as "Connect" or "Go To."
- You will then be brought to a page with a download link. Click this link to download the application.
- When finished, you will be notified that the download completed.
- After launching the application for the first time, you may be asked to give permission to access the data network. You will need to grant permission in order to proceed.